Fees for 2017
60 minutes $74
45 minutes $56
30 minutes $37
Term dates for 2017
Term 1 Monday 30th January – Friday 31st March 9 weeks
Term 2 Tuesday 18th April – Friday 30th June 11 weeks
Term 3 Monday 17th July – Friday 22th September 10 weeks
Term 4 Monday 9th October – Friday 22nd December 11 weeks
- For Suzuki students only: membership of the Suzuki Music Association in Victoria is essential. Please complete your family membership before your first scheduled lesson. This can be processed online at www.suzukimusic.org.au . If you need any help or further information, please let me know.
- Fees: A commitment of a term at a time is required. Fees are due on or before the first scheduled lesson. Invoices will be issued prior to the start of each term. If discontinuing lessons no refunds will be given if leaving part way through the term. You will not be invoiced for lessons that would fall on a public holiday. Please do not expect a reduction in fees if you are away during the term or miss lessons for any other reason. Missed lessons can be rescheduled for another time during the term if you still wish to have them.
- Cancellations and make-up lessons: Make-up lessons will be offered when at least 24 hours’ notice is given if needing to cancel or reschedule a lesson. Make-up lessons do not carry over to the next term and are not offered for group lessons.
- No food or drinks to be brought to lessons, except water.
- Students need to have clean hands before starting their lesson.