Fees for 2018
60 minutes $76
45 minutes $57
30 minutes $38
Term dates for 2018
Term 1 Tuesday 30th January – Thursday 29th March 9 weeks
Term 2 Monday 16th April – Friday 29th June 11 weeks
Term 3 Monday 16th July – Friday 21st September 10 weeks
Term 4 Monday 8th October – Friday 21st December 11 weeks
- For Suzuki students only: membership of the Suzuki Music Association in Victoria is essential. Please complete your family membership before your first scheduled lesson. This can be processed online at www.suzukimusic.org.au . If you need any help or further information, please let me know.
- Fees: A commitment of a term at a time is required. Fees are due on or before the first scheduled lesson. Invoices will be issued prior to the start of each term. If discontinuing lessons, I require 5 weeks' notice, or fees in lieu of notice. No refunds will be given if leaving part way through the term. You will not be invoiced for lessons that would fall on a public holiday. Please do not expect a reduction in fees if you are away during the term or miss lessons for any other reason.
- Cancellations: If you cannot attend your lesson, I will make every effort to adjust my schedule to accommodate your cancellation and reschedule the lesson if: you give me at least 24 hours' notice (or by 8am on the day of the lesson if you or your child are sick). If you cancel at short notice (after 8am on the day of the lesson), please do not request an alternative lesson time unless you feel it is fair and reasonable to do so. I do not often have alternative times available during the week, so I have 3 Saturdays each term set aside for these lessons. Lessons can be booked on any of these days during the semester in which the lesson is missed. Sending a txt is the best way to notify me of a cancellation.
- No food or drinks to be brought to lessons, except water.
- Students need to have clean hands before starting their lesson.